- VITAMINS AND MINERALS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Capsules
- Composition : Vit.A 4000 IU + 10 mg+ Vit.B2 10 mg + Vit.B6 2 mg+Vit.B12 2 mcg. + Vit.PP 10 mg + Vit.C 70 mg+ Vit.D 400 IU+Folic Acid 2 mg + Calcium Pantothenate 5 mg/Caps
- Active Substance : Calcium Pantothenate+Folic Acid+Vit.D +Vit.C +Vit.PP +Vit.B12+ Vit.B6+Vit.PP + Vit.B1+Vit.A
Deca vitamin is indicated for prophylactic or therapeutic nutritional supplementation in physiologically stressful conditions. which include :
*conditions causing depletion,or reduced absorption or bioavailability of essential vitamins :
– Inadequate intake due to highly restricted or unblanced diets, such as those frequently associated with anorexic conditions and other states of severe malnutrition .
– Gastro intestinal disorders , chronic alcoholism , chronic or acute infections (especially those involving febrile illness ), prolonged or cachectic diseases , congestive heart failure, hyperthyroidism , poorly controlled diabetes, or other physiologic stress .
– Patients on estrogenic ( oral contraceptives ) or other estrogen – therapy , antibacterials which affect intestinal micro flora, or other interfering drugs .
* Certain conditions resulting from severe B-vitamin or Ascorbic acid deficiency :
– Chellosis, gingivitis, stomatitis , and certain other classic water- soluble vitamin dificiency syndromes .
* conditions resulting increased needs for essential vitamins :
– recovery from surgery or trauma involving severe burns, fractures or other extensive tissue damage
– Pregnant women or nursing mothers and those with heavy menstrual bleeding .
one capsule daily. In severe cases 2 capsules according to doctor prescriptions .