- GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS
- ANTIULCER DRUGS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Film Coated Tablets
- Composition : Lansoprazole 30 mg /D.R.CAP
- Active Substance : Lansoprazole
* Short-term treatment of active duodenal ulcer.
* Short-term treatment of active benign gastric ulcer.
* Heling of NSAID- associated gastric ulcer.
* Esophagitis due to gastroesophageal reflux.
* Pathological hypersecretory conditions including Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Dosage and Administration:
* Duodenal ulcer: One capsule 30 mg daily, for 4 weeks.
* Gastric ulcer: One capsule 30 mg daily, for 8 weeks.
* Esophagitis caused by reflux gastroesophageal: One capsule 30 mg daily, for 4 weeks, it may given an additional 4 weeks of treatment.
* Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (and other pathological hypersecretory condition): Two capsules New-Lanzomed (30 mg x 2) once daily.