- OTHER DERMATOLOGICAL DRUGS
- DERMATOLOGICAL DRUGS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Cream
- Composition : Dexpanthenol 50 mg / 1 gr
- Active Substance : Dexpanthenol
Dexpanthenol is the alcoholic analogue of panthotenic acid .
Dexpanthenol is rapidly converted in skin cells to panthotenic acid .
Panthotenic acid plays a part in both the formation and the regeneration of the skin .
PANTHOMED is used :
– for daily care of skin exposed to drying , damaging environment factors ( for example : the hands , and elbows ) .
– for the treatment of pressure points , redness , sunburn , minor burns , and inflamed but unbroken skin .
Hypersensitivity to any of its components .
Side Effects :
Associated with the use of PANTHOMED cream or solution are rare .
If any unusual skin Reactions appears inform your physician .
Pregnancy and Lactation :
PANTHOMED cream or solution may be used during pregnancy and while Lactation .
Dosage & Administration :
Apply PANTHOMED cream or solution once or more daily as needed .
Solution : bottle of 100 ml.
Cream : tube of 20 gr. – 40 gr.
Storage Conditions : Store up to 25oC