- ANTI-INFECTIVE & ANTIBACTERIAL DRUGS
- DERMATOLOGICAL DRUGS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Ointment
- Composition : Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.25 mg+ Salicylic Acid 30 mg / 1 g
- Active Substance : Fluocinolone Acetonide+Salicylic Acid
Salicylic Acid has keratolytic properties . It is applied topically in the treatment of hyperkerat-osis and scaling skin conditions .
Fluocinolone Acetonide is highly active topical corticosteroid with palliative
anti-inflammatory, antipurtic, and immunosuppressant activity .
Sali’Cinolone is used in the treatment of the following cases :
* Nervous dermatitis * Keratoderma * Psoriasis
* Removal of common warts * Lichenoid or dry eczema * Lichen plamus
* Chronic simplex lichen * Occupational eczema
Sali’Cinolone is contraindicated in the following cases :
* Hypersensitivity to any of its components
* Weeping or ulcerative dermal injuries
* Tuberculosis cuits and syphlitic
Side effects :
Burning, itching, irritation, redness and secondary infection in rare cases, if those effects appears, the doctor should be consultated .
* Should be avoided contact with the eye .
* Caution should be used during pregnancy .
* Should be limited to the least amount compalible with children .
* Should be used with care in patients with sever renal failure .
Dosage & Administration :
Apply to the affected area as a thin film ( 1 – 2 ) times daily or as prescription of the doctor
Tube contains 20 gr or 40 gr.