- NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Suppositories
- Composition : Tenoxicam 20 mg / Supp
- Active Substance : Tenoxicam
Tenoxicam is indicated in :
* Long term symptomatic treatment : chronic arthritis especially polyarthritis and spondylarthritis, and some muscle pains .
* Short term symptomatic treatment : acute attacks of a nonarticular rheumatism (acute scapula pains, tendinitis ) .
Dosage & Administration :
Tablets : Adults : one tablet daily .
It is recommended starting with therapeutic dose (10 mg Tenoxicam = ½ Tab.) in elderly patients who have multi diseases .
Suppositories : Adults : one supp. daily .
Not exceeding 20 mg of Tenoxicam daily .