- OTHER OPHTHALMOLOGICAL DRUGS
- OPHTHALMOLOGICAL DRUGS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Eye Drops
- Composition : Polyvinyl Alcohol 14 mg/ 1 ml
- Active Substance : Polyvinyl Alcohol
Polyvinyl Alcohol is a nonionic surfactant that is used as a stabilising and lubricant agent in various ophthalmic preparations .
It has been also used as a palliative which help to protect the eye from irritations caused by the use of contact lenses, and as emollient in cases of dry eye .
Tears is used :
– In cases of hyposecretion of tear .
– In cases of dry eye .
– In the treatment of the various symptoms of the eye irritation .
– After using the contact lenses .
– Do not use with the hygroscopic soft lenses .
– Hypersensitivity to any components of this product .
Dosage & Administration :
Apply one or two drops on the conjunctiva 3 – 4 times daily, or as needed
Store in a dry place below 25 °c .
A bottle contains 10 ml.