- ANTI-INFECTIVE & ANTIBACTERIAL DRUGS
- DERMATOLOGICAL DRUGS
- TOPICAL CORTICOSTEROIDS
- Pharmaceutical Form : Ointment
- Composition : Dexamethasone 21 Sod. Phos.1 mg+ Gentamycin (Sulphate ) 1 mg / 1 g
- Active Substance : (Dexamethasone 21 Sod. Phos + Gentamycin (Sulphate
-Dexamethasone is a corticosteroides share anti-inflammatory , anti-puritic ,anti- allergic and vasoconstrictive actions . Topically it is employed in the treatment of glucocorticoid responsive dermatoses . Its potency is about 25 time than of cortisone .
– Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic which is active against many strains of gramnegative
bacteria , including pseudomonas, and against many staphylococcus Aureus strains .
Ultradex-G cream & ointment is indicated for :
* Relief the inflammatory and Pruritus manifestations of corticosteroids- responsive
* All the inflammatory and allergic infection of the skin .
* Hypersensitivity to any components of the preparation .
* Fungal infections .
* Ulcers of the leg.
Side effects :
* Hypersensitivity reactions .
* Subcutaneous atrophy .
* Ultradex -G should not be used for the treatment of :
– Rosacea and indiscriminately of Pruritus .
– It is best to avoid long-term use and especially in children .
– Avoid contact with the eyes .
Dosage And Administration :
Apply Ultradex-G cream & ointment to the affected area as a thin film three or four times
daily , the period of treatment is 8 days determined approximately .
Storage conditions :
Store up to 25C
Tube of Ultradex-G cream & ointment 20 – 40 gr .